Speak at building, planning, affordable housing, and design events to educate attendees about aspects of the ADU market and nuances of the development process. Expert specialization with a top-degree of national understanding of the ADU marketplace, history, and zoning code variations and best practices.
- Speaking fees are negotiable depending on the status and purpose of the organization or company.
- Negotiable arrangements using bulk volume Backdoor Revolution book purchase to partially offset speaking fee.
- Previous and ongoing instructor and speaking engagements at American Planning Association, American Association of Retired People, JLC Live, BuildRight, Oregon Association or Realtors, Build Small-Live Large events, affordable housing groups, land use organizations, real estate firms, real estate developer groups, and architectural interest groups.
- Work with, and consult for, municipalities and organzations wishing to audit and update their local ADU codes and program to induce more ADU type development to meet housing policy goals. Zoning, financing, municipal ‘ADU program’, tours, stakeholder collaboration.
- Instruct Earth Advantage All About ADUs classes for Pacific Northwest municipalities (Portland, Bend, Vancouver, WA).
- Instruct the national ADU OnlineEd class for Realtors. Learn more and register here.
- Teach day-long ADU homeowner workshops in other jurisdictions
$1K fee for 1/2-day course preparation and delivery, plus travel fees. Client must provide all local course marketing and promotion and provide logistical support, including the venue, classroom, projector, web connection.