- Speak at building and design events to educate attendees about aspects of the ADU market and nuances of the ADU development process.
Previous and ongoing instructor and speaking engagements at JLC Live, BuildRight, Oregon Association or Realtors, Build Small Live Large events, real estate firms, real estate developer groups, and architectural interest groups.
- Speaking fees are negotiable depending on the status and purpose of the organization or company.
- Consult with builders and developers about ADU development strategies
- Work with, and consult for, municipalities who wish to audit and update their ADU codes to induce more ADU type development to meet municipal policy objectives.
- Instruct Earth Advantage All About ADUs classes for other Pacific Northwest municipalities.
- Will teach day-long ADU homeowner workshops in other jurisdictions
Minimum $2K fee for 1/2-day course preparation and delivery, not including travel fees. Client must provide all local course marketing and promotion and provide logistical support, including the venue, classroom, projector, web connection.